- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Quick Dry Cups
- Side Boning For Shape Definition
- Adjustable & Convertible Straps For Fit Versatility
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Nylon / 20% Elastane
STYLE: 31381-942-True Navy
Sanne is wearing an AU size 10. She is 175cm tall, has an 84cm bust, 89cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- MEL K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars6/14/23excellent quality
excellent quality a tad expensive.
- Anna K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size B-CRated 5 out of 5 stars3/8/23Flattering and comfortable!
I am tall, so for me this singlet is much more comfortable than a one piece. I really like the cut and colour too!
- Rosie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size A-BFit Runs SmallQuality GoodRated 3 out of 5 stars2/14/23singlet
agreat quality i think it is slight small rather than true to sizeSSSeafolly Singapore2/14/23
Thank you for review in regards to product Seafolly Collective Wrap Front Singlet.
We’re so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the size of your product. Seafolly aims to be a true reflection of our valured customers.
Our fit specialists would love to assist you further. May you please email email@example.com.
Our customer care team look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Fiona G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars1/24/23Navy blue
It's so soft and flexible the detail on bust is beautiful and works well the thin straps and chrome colour metalwork on back of straps. Great length too!
- Theresa O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DFit Runs SmallQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars1/23/23Singlet
Would like to see more singlets from Seafolly. They are a great option if you do not want to wear a bikini top, especially for an ‘older lady’ Good quality as always, but a little on the pricey side.