- Moulded Cups For Shape And Support
- Underwire For Bust Support
- Side Boning For Shape Definition
- Adjustable & Convertible Straps For Fit Versatility
- Multi-fit Adjustable E-Hook For Fit Versatility
- Quick Dry Cups
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Nylon / 20% Elastane
STYLE: 31383DD942-True Navy
Sanne is wearing an AU size 10. She is 175cm tall, has an 84cm bust, 89cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Christine F.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective DD Cup Underwire Bra - BlackI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 4 out of 5 stars4/17/23Nice bra
Good coverage bra and I like that I can wear it as crossback. Can't really justify the price, quite expensive for just a plain bra.
- Robyn D.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective DD Cup Underwire Bra - BlackI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23DD Cup
Great fit and support . Gave me the lift I needed. Was surprised how well it fitted and looked great.
- Jean K.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective DD Cup Underwire Bra - BlackI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 4 out of 5 stars2/13/23swimming bra
this is great for a bikini, good support which I need, I have worn under wetsuit scuba diving also and it has been a good choice for me. I will try with straps crossed at the back next time and I'd say this runs a little large, I could prob have gone down a size.
- Janat K.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective DD Cup Underwire Bra - BlackI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars2/10/23The Best
Love this top. I got a size 14 and I feel really good in it. I have a bigger bust but this top is flattering and makes me feel confident
- Caroline H.Verified BuyerReviewingSeafolly Collective DD Cup Underwire Bra - True NavyI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars1/25/23Support bikini top
I love my new bikini top! It is a true French navy and very flattering. Perfect fit and extremely supportive without being too heavy!