- Soft Ties For Comfort & Fit Versatility
- Adjustable and Convertible Straps For Fit Versatility For Fit Versatility
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- High Legline To Elongate Leg
- Fabric: 85% Recycled Nylon/ 15% Elastane
Rae is wearing an AU size 10. She is 179cm tall, has an 84cm bust, 91cm hips and a 64cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Danielle W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size B-CRated 5 out of 5 stars8/14/22The perfect one piece
I won’t buy any other one pieces other than Seafolly. The cut/fit is always perfect (I prefer a bottom that has fuller coverage). The prints and fabric are always so nice too. Can’t wait to wear this one this summer. I am a Size 8 in clothing but am always a Size 10 in swimwear for some reason.
- Annie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 3 out of 5 stars7/26/22Very cute but a little low cut.
Such a cute swimsuit but I'm sending it back because it wasn't as flattering as I had hoped. Pretty low-cut in the bust.