- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Mock Tie Front
- Adjustable & Convertible Straps For Fit Versatility
- Soft Tie Back For Fit Versatility
- Fabric: 88% Nylon / 12% Elastane
Stas is wearing an AU size 10. She is 178cm tall, has an 79cm bust, 89cm hips and a 62cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Jenny G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/1/23Has awaken the bikini lover in me!
Hadn't bought a new bikini in..(well.. on the quiet talk, speaking out the side of my mouth)..about (would you believe) 30 years! This 'Havana' range, combined with the 'Coast to Coast' range excited me so much back into beach wear, I bought near the whole range in both (makes numerous great mix and match sets), including the hat and esky (in the 'Coast to Coast' design). It's fun wearing and reminiscent of my childhood days - 'Gidgit' like. Seafolly has done an exceptional job of bringing me back into the fold of beach fashion, and they seem far superior in doing this as no other store has done this in awakening this passion after such a long time (remember 30 years was my last purchase). Coupled with that was the exceptional service I received from the staff in all 3 different stores as I went on my journey in building on my outfits, as well as their help with online ordering when size was out of stock in their particular shop. Online order was received fast and with care - garment packed inside a protective bag.
Very, very happy with garments and all service.
- Shari L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars12/11/22Flexible and beautiful
Great colour, lovely fabric as ties mean you can adjust appropriately.