- Side Seam Pockets
- Adjustable Waist Tie
- Mini Length
- Length: 91cm (Seafolly AUS Size S/10)
- Fabric: 75% Cotton/ 25% Polyester
Tash is wearing an AU size S. She is 173cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 91cm hips and a 64cm waist.
Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. Our overswim collection is designed for a loose, relaxed fit. Please consider this when selecting your size. If it's not quite right, we have our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|Bust (with bra)
|Bust (no bra)
How to measure
Start with a tape measure or a piece of string you can measure afterwards. Measure 4 key points and use the chart to estimate the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape flat against your body to be accurate.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest area of your bust and straight around the back to determine cup size.
- UNDER BUST - First, measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST - Measure halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape is straight.
- Deb C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/27/23Perfect
Due to Sydney weather I have not had the chance to use it yet but I am confident it won’t be long before I will.
- Joanne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/10/23So Comfy
So comfy and breathable perfect beach outfit!
- Christy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/28/23Cute dress
I love the fabric. Looks so cute on.
- Ellie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/28/22Capri Terry Dress - White
It’s gorgeous! Very comfortable material. Only problem is that because it’s such a high neck, you literally cannot get a coat hanger into it to hang it up.
- Catherine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/27/22Beautiful style
Very comfortable dress. Only downside is the neck is small and gets makeup on it very easily.