- Best suited to A-C cup sizes
- Smooth stretchy swim fabric
- lined interior
- V neck line with straps
- Quilted detail
- Removable soft cups for shape
- Adjustable straps
Our model is wearing an AU size 10. She is 175cm tall, has an 91cm/DD bust, 94cm hips and a 69cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Cherie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/11/21Beautiful lady so friendly
Beautiful lady so friendly
- Jen N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7/2/20Quality is excellent - But Please NOTE - It best suits an A-B cup size!!
Quality is excellent - I should have paid more attention to the note when it said "Best Suits B cup" I am a D cup and so this cozzie is ever so slightly small in coverage for me on the bust. But the fabric and quality is excellent. And it is true to size. I bought a size 12.
- Holly k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2/19/20bathers
good qulierty and quick delivery and feels really nice on well worth every cent I paid for it😊 very happy
- Kim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/31/20Wonderful
They look and feel fantastic!
- Donna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/28/20Good fit