- Long Sleeves To Minimise Sun Exposure
- Zipfront Lock For Versatile Fit
- Internal Shelf Bra For Bust Support
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Quick Dry Cups
- Seafolly Logo Trim
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Nylon / 20% Elastane
Aroha is wearing an AU size 14. She is 176cm tall, has a 94cm bust, 105cm hips and a 75cm waist.
Bella is wearing an AU size 10. She is 171cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 86cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Melanie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/18/23Zip front bathers
I bought these along with the square frame sunnies and my partner thinks it’s a very James Bond look. I love them because they are sun smart.
- Kathy El L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/7/23zip front surfsuit black
Love how it sits on the body and so true to size love it quality is amazing!!
- Emma R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars9/18/23Excellent suit for colder water swimming
Love this suit. The clip behind the zip (breast height) helps keep the zip in place and everything in order. I’m a pretty standard size 10-12 and the sleeves and body length of the 12 were a great fit. Love wearing this ocean swimming!
- Debbie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size B-CFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars6/6/23Perfect fit
Love the surfsuit, fits perfectly, only issue is it is difficult to get out of, if zip was slightly longer it would be easier to take off
- Amanda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars5/4/23So complimentary!
Love the classy look of this suit, and how functional it is to protect from the sun, yet still throw a pair of shorts over the bottoms for a different look!