- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Internal Shelf Bra For Bust Support
- Quick Dry Cups
- Low Scooped Open Back
- Regular Legline To Flatter The Leg
- Fabric: 80% Recycled Nylon / 20% Elastane
Tash is wearing an AU size 10. She is 173cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 91cm hips and a 64cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Undine G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/12/23Classic
True to size, classic cut. Should look great on most body types and sizes. Great quality. Service and advice from Miranda manager on best style for me was excellent.
- Trish B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size A-BRated 5 out of 5 stars9/5/23Everyday tank - love it!
This suit doesn't cut in with the straps and is a little more light weight than the cross back so dries a little quick without fuss. Great swimsuit for swim teachers like me :)
- Melanie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size B-CRated 5 out of 5 stars5/6/23Great fit!
I'm glad I followed the size chart. I'm usually a size 8 for tops and this swimsuit in size M fits me really well. Padded bust is good. Despite the low scoop back, the straps don't fall off my shoulders - I tried moving around a lot and they stayed put. It's a win for me!
- Reshma S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars4/16/23Comfortable coverage
Love not having to worry about looking boring in a one piece that covers up what I need it to but still looks lovely.
- Stefanie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars3/21/23My new favourite one piece!
Love the style and fit of this one piece, the fabric feels so good. I sized up by 1 size but in hindsight it wasn't necessary. However, still kept and loved it.