- Zipped Front for Fit Versatility
- Regular Pant Coverage
- Fabric: 79% Recycled Nylon / 21% Elastane
Bridget is wearing an AU size 10. She is 177cm tall, has an 79cm bust, 86cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Tamara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars10/19/23Very comfortable
Amazing piece - comfortable, flattering, fun pattern, very soft to touch and of super quality. Provides great sun protection. True to size and stretchy enough to cover DD boobies.
- Katie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars9/21/23Perfect Swimsuit
I’m 54 years old, and this swimsuit is perfect for me. It’s got great coverage, so when I’m on the JetSki I am protected nicely from the sun.
The colours are stunning - so much nicer than plain black - and the zip front makes it easy to get in and out of the swimsuit. I actually love the zip and choosing how high or how low I want it to sit.
The inbuilt shelf bra is handy as I still need a little support. But it did occur to me to buy a bikini top for underneath if I need further support in the future.
It’s really flattering and extremely comfortable. It’s so good I bought both colours! The pink is gorgeous too.
A lovely flattering, comfortable swimsuit for an older lady like me.
I’m 5”3 with a 12D bust size.
I liked the fit of the size 8 better. The size 10 was too big - too roomy for me.
- Lauren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size C-DRated 5 out of 5 stars9/9/23Sea skin zip front - vivid green
This is an amazing swim suit! So many one- piece swim suits are boring, but this one is bright and fun and very flattering. The colour is just gorgeous. I love that it helps me stay sun safe with good front and back coverage.
- Evan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size B-CFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars7/26/23Feel Fresh
The colours make you feel fresh and ready for a dip in the cool waters.
One missing part though is a hook near the bustline which was something an earlier model in black and gold tropic print had.
- Felicity T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars7/22/23Awesome Coverage
Awesome coverage very comfortable whilst still looking stylish. I feel great in these first time I’ve worn a full piece rash vest style swimsuit but trying to be SunSmart nowadays & these are the perfect pair to still feel stylish and confident in without looking frumpy on the beach or by the pool 🏊🏼♀️
Well Done Seafolly these are the best ones I’ve found 😊 🏖️