- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- High Legline To Elongate Leg
- Twisted Ring Detail To Elevate Design
- Fabric: 77% Nylon/ 14% Polyester Lurex/ 9% Elastane
Aroha is wearing an AU size 14. She is 176cm tall, has a 94cm bust, 105cm hips and a 75cm waist.
Bella is wearing an AU size 10. She is 171cm tall, has an 81cm bust, 86cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.