- Tie Straps For The Perfect Fit
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Side Boning For Shape Definition
- Back Clip Closure
- Twist Front Detail
- Fabric: 68% Microfibre Nylon, 32% Elastane/ Lining: 79% Recycled Nylon, 21% Elastane
Nina is wearing an AU size 10. She is 177cm tall, has a 79cm bust, 91cm hips and a 61cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over $150 and easy returns within 30 days. Silver Sea and Gold Sun members of the Beach Club enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST – Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP – Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Esther B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars7/10/23My most reliable swimming partner
This has to be the best swimsuit i have found in the last few years. I strongly recommend if you are looking for support & lift. First, it offers an incredible support for the breast. I have 2 kids, I am still breastfeeding so I have had a hard time find a 1-piece swimsuit that is flattering and offers enough support.
This cut is flattering for whoever has big boobs and a slender waist.
Plus, the material is super comfortable and I feel my silhouette is at its best when i wear this swimsuit. The cut is really flattering and the material really strong and tight.
This is the 2nd colour i buy in the same design. I hope JETS will not discontinue this model and continue offering it in timeless and seasonal colours.
- Lauren G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productCup Size D-DDFit True To SizeQuality ExcellentRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Flattering for Small waist
I have a small waist, and big hips. This piece looks flattering on me, and has great tummy control after I wear it right (according to the shopkeeper's advice). I pull the fabric up to flatten out the loose fabric, then fit in my boobs into the cups, tie the straps, and pull the fabric down at the back to cover my bottoms.